Friday, June 08, 2007

How to Build Wealth by Following an Expert

Wealth building has been a fascination since the founding fathers established this great country. The pursuit of happiness implies many aspects including building wealth. An increase in wealth helps create jobs and expand the economy. Mark Victor Hansen said that each millionaire creates approximately 400 jobs for the economy.

It is difficult knowing who to follow to become a millionaire. Should you listen to anyone who writes on the subject or should you listen to an authority? An authority is the best source to learn from.

A person becomes an authority when he or she lives and breathes what he or she speaks and writes about. There are many people who write what they have been told by someone else. This makes them an author or a reporter but an authority is someone who is passionate about his or her audience as much as he or she is passionate about the niche he or she serves.

For example, I am an authority in teaching beginners how to profitably invest in commodities because I am passionate about the subject and I am wildly enthused about seeing my audience receive their first checks. This leads me to deliver greater value by constantly learning new techniques, applying the techniques, and simplifying the techniques for my audience.

An authority is one who wakes up energized about his or her niche and goes to bed dreaming of new ways to help people improve their lives. An authority is a continual learner seeking to serve others. A person will know an authority by his or her attitude towards serving, learning, and sharing.

Famed commodities investor Jim Rogers is an expert that I follow because he has earned over $1 billion in profits. That is not a typo. He earned over $1 billion. Jim is more than a best-selling author because he actually does what he writes about.

Jim taught me to write from experience. I often say I am not telling you what I have heard; I am telling you what I know. Only a person with experience can say this.

Jim invests where growth opportunities are taking place. Jim Rogers showed me how to follow the demand trend and earn staggering amounts of profits. Currently, China is responsible for most of the demand and will be for the foreseeable future.

Follow an expert who speaks from authority and has experience. More importantly, look for an expert who actively does what he or she writes about. This will allow him or her to stay up-to-date on the latest trends, technology and techniques available in his or her respective field.

I can say with authority that the first really big fortunes in the 21st century will be created in commodities. You can take that to the bank!

For more information click here: Wealth Code Breaker.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home